CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm pleasantly overwhelmed....

WOW! I haven't had any time to work on my newly designed blog. So I thought I would add a little something.  I started looking around at other first grade blogs and OMGoodness!!! FANTASTIC!  Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies
First Grade Blue Skies
has tons and tons of great stuff. I have added lots of new blogs on my Blog List. And to be honest I haven't had a chance to look at all of them....but I will, and I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you feel right at home.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fonda! Thanks for following my blog and good luck with the giveaway :))

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete