CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sharp Pencils....even BAD pencils!!!

I am so stinkin' excited about my new pencil sharpener! It is from Classroom Friendly Supplies.  It is A-MAZE-ING!!! It is by far the best pencil sharpener I have had EVER!  It is a crank style but I don't care!  I can still sharpen 2-3 pencils in the same time it would take to sharpen, then resharpen ('cause it broke) 1 pencil in my electric sharpener. I mean look at these pencils.....


and these are really BAD pencils. You know the kind that break every time you sharpen them and end up grinding them to nothing!  I can hardly contain my excitement!!!!  

I sure hope you are all having a great day I am going to finish watching the OKC Thunder basketball game! GO THUNDER!!!! BEAT THE SPURS!!!


Blessings,
Fonda

No comments:

Post a Comment