CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cabinet troubles.....

So, I bought this cabinet....
It is HEAVY and sturdy...but needed assembly. So my 11 yr. old daughter and I took the challenge and started putting it toegther.  About 1/3 of the way through we realized that we were missing one critical piece. A cam bolt.  Dang it!!!!  So now it is partially assembled on the floor of my classroom while we wait for the company to send us another bolt.  ARRRGGGG! I cleaned around it, kinda of....but I have piles of stuff that could go in my new cabinet!! Sure hope it comes today so I can get my room completly ready for summer school that starts on MONDAY!  Teachers work is never done!!!
Have a great weekend! 

Love,
Fonda

P.S. Editing to say...YAY!! The cam bolt came in the mail....headed to school after lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment